Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gimme A Goood Scream

It seems whenever I get myself involved in something, I unconsciously pull away or push the boundaries until somebody taps me on the shoulder and screams at me. I don't know why, but by now I know it's not a good habit; neither is spitting nor being late for important dates. Today, and once again, I heard the scream, loud and clear!
So it's wake up time on Princess Street. I mean, it's time to make school my life and vice versa. I've been dozing in and out, or just haven't been able to get to class due to H1N1, saving old ladies from car crashes, and beating up punk a, bumdeal kidz who stole my money. And, these excuses aren't good enough to miss class, but they are definitely good enough for someone to scream in my ear when I'm dozing off in class. I needed a wake up call. Thank you to those that gave me your loving scream. You'll see the benefits and so will I.
Till morning,
Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment